Saturday, July 9, 2011

I ratherrr...





I rather apply unpaid leave staying at home youtube-ing Wong Fu Production, listening to David Choi's By my Side, enjoying behind the scene making of the video, spying on Wesley Chan, reading Phil's blog, laughing for Wong Fu Weekends, instead of working half day today (Saturday) as it might be a super-duper busy day, preparing for exhibition staff!

I rather cook korean mee in room by using rice cooker, instead of sharing kitchen, vexing me with question from an ego lady!

I rather wash dirty dishes in toilet with a small little wash basin (although it's a hard work), instead of showing up in kitchen, looking at some I would not even look at one!

I rather at room all day, stare at white roses, instead of stepping out from my room, it would have just been satisfactory!

I rather wash clothes by myself which causes dry skin and itchy hand, instead of sharing washing machine with them!

I rather chit-chat with colleagues outside office under sunny day or hiding in car during rest hour, instead of staying in air-con room, been bossing around when I'm having lunch!


I rather fag away by breaking room's lock, soak through with sweat , instead of taking an offer by a neurotic bossy.


I rather pay for others to install water heater, re-paint over my room even I'm inexperience, carry bulky yet heavy luggage from ground to 3rd floor, hold an unwieldy parcel walk all the way from KK international airport to Miri airport, instead of asking for assistance from that man!

I rather stand quiet even I have the ability to attack the problem, instead of offering my help to someone who stab behind my back like always.

I rather been selfish and childish for not lending him my car when I back Sibu, not borrowing my staff like stationary, instead of been generous to a subservient him and a self-centered her.

2 comments:

  1. 不能另外找间房租吗?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 很大很大的负担。租金整1/4薪水。
    3/8 - 车期
    1/4 - 每月定期缴付水电费等
    3/8 - 开销
    再tanggung租金,不用活了我。

    若真的真的再呆不下,拜六日只好去站街了 XD

    ReplyDelete