Friday, May 28, 2010

Been CRAZY

It's 10:30pm. After taking my bath, I spent a little time watching Taiwan TV show - 国光帮帮忙, to release my stress. Suddenly saw a little blacky thingy dropped and knocked the plastic bag which I used for bin. OMG! COCKROACH! This is the second time I found cockroach in my room after 1 month. Totally shocked and stunned. Luckily, it's a baby cockroach. Can't leave my eye sight on it, cause I worried that it might disappear once I take my eyes off it, hiding and lepaking around my room during my sleeping time.

At first, I was thinking to ask the help from my housemate, Chia Zhen (she is so so so brave that she is not afraid of cockroach and worm), but I locked my door, not dare to pass through the bin! Okay. Plan A failed. When I was squeezing my brain juice, figuring plan B, the cockroach climbed into the trash. Oh Yes! Tied the plastic bag as fast as possible and threw away! PHEW! DONE! Told Chia Zhen and Elen - another housemate about the cockroach. "Maybe there are some more in your room!" Elen's word made me nervous and nearly collapse. Laughed and screamed like no body business. During the moment, did feel like crying, was like going crazy cause I super duper scared of cockroach since small. Luckily, managed to control myself being crying in front of them.


Tried my best to calm down, but failed. I need someone to talk to! Made a call to Collin. Once I explained the cockroach thingy, started to get crazy. Laughed, screamed and cried on madness. Can't even stop myself! It's like nervous breakdown. Can you imaging how stupid am I? Over-reacted due to the little tiny blacky cockroach. (Collin said it's cute. Suggested me to make friend with it. GROSS!!) Lolxx.. This is the very first time Collin saw me to behave in such a crazy way. We were on phone for like 1 hour. Do feeling good after all. BEST FRIEND IS ALWAYS THE BEST!!! =)

Actually, the main reason for being these crazy is because of my shitty assignments and lecturer. Design had been rejected and redesigned again and again. Gosh! I'm so sick of it! And there's a small crit (small presentation) yesterday, one of my lecturer showed me a "your-design-is-suck" kind of face when i was presenting. Din even ask me a single question. Started to draw on my plan with his beh song face only when i ended my presentation. "Tut! All about displaying." WTF! You are the one who said ok with my space planning, and asked me proceed to my 3D two weeks ago. But now you want me to change again. SHIT!

Honestly, his attitude did hurt me at the moment. Meanwhile, I did mention it to another lecturer cause I was fade up with his sudden-change attitude. *Tears rolling* Okay, manage to control my emotion at last. Anyway, it's thankful that she understood and consulted me, gave me some suggestion to inspire me. At least I felt much more better after I talked to her. Hmm.. Okay. Much more like complaining. =p

Today, went to class to accompany Eugene seems he asked for and I don't feel like touching any of my assignment. Watched my classmate's works. Majority were better than Group A and B. Somehow, realized that THE lecturer's mood was very good today. Did smile at me few times. Mmm.. Maybe his mood really bad yesterday, so that he showed me that shitty face. He didn't mean it actually. Perhaps, I misunderstood him. Kay lah. Forgive him lah.

Sigh.. 4 weeks to go for my design. Means my life will be bloody busy and stress the coming weeks! *Dying* Everything will end up around 25 June - HAPPY. External panel is coming for a crit on week 19 - SUPER STRESS AND CHALLENGING!! A WOW exhibition on week 20 - ISH!! MA FAN + SPENT MONEY TO PRINT THOSE BOOKLET!! SIEN~~ Last, CONVO on 25 July (to be confirmed)!! WOHUU~ Anyone wish to come and congraz to me? ^^

Can't stand on this kind of life anymore. Hoping to end it ASAP and say BYE to LimKokWing proudly. PROUDLY? Can I? Lolxx.. *Pray Hard*

p/s: Sorry for those rude words. This is my world and I don't wish to care about what others think of my rudeness. If you felt uncomfortable or whatever to read them, you can just leave it. No offense yea. Peace =)

No comments:

Post a Comment