Saturday, August 28, 2010

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." Dr Seuss

How long I have not been went through this?

It's been such a long time I stayed alone, lived a single life. Even though I stopped for looking a partner, tried as much as I could to create adventure, hang around in shopping mall, watch movie every weekend to make my life wonderful, it wasn't satisfy me at all. To tell the truth, I have been just avoiding everything.

I really do believe, being single happily is the best way to live when you haven't yet met with the right person. But there are also times when being single leaves me a bit sad and lonely.
I have reached the age where many of friends are getting into serious relationships and some are engaged or considering marriage. Honestly, I'm really happy for all of them.

When couples are everywhere, I do smile though, at least they found each others. However, there's a part of my heart, feeling sad and lonely. Acting to be OK for everything, but who knows it does hurt sometimes?

I miss holding hands while going out, cuddling on the couch while chit-chatting or watching a movie. I miss doing the things that only lovers do. I miss being loved.

Buddies and friends said, I deserved a good man, I deserved the best one. All I need to do, is to wait patiently, one day he will come to me. Again and again, I listened to these for N times. I'm sick of it =(

To be honest, deep in my heart, I truly know, I'm still waiting for him. I may have no chance to hold his hand. I may not get to see him once more. No matter how much I wish to be with him, I'm going to miss him still.

Day by day, the sense of being totally alone is getting to me. It's sucks to be alone, even when there are people all around me. Got to get it out somewhere.

12 comments:

  1. You still miss him because he is still better the one you met so far. But when you met someone better than him, it will be the time you will not missing him anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. unless i meet with someone that i really fall for, or else my heart wont let go.. shortcoming =(
    i'm faithful in love. for the one i love is lucky one. hahaha. joking yea ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i fell in love with Arsenal 9 years ago and i thought it's my time to let go last season but i could not. so i think i am faithful in love too... HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. ewwww.... another beh paiseh one.. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what lar~~ i am telling the truth only~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea yea.. u r rite, i tell lie..

    ReplyDelete
  7. =.= i didnt say that you tell lie ahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  8. actually faithful not really good leh... quite suffering..

    ReplyDelete
  9. best way to forget, in love with the next one

    ReplyDelete
  10. hard to find a right one to love.. it doesn't like fart, can puuuuuuuuu easily...

    ReplyDelete
  11. fart also cannot puuuuu easily.... -.-

    ReplyDelete
  12. eh? u got any sickness? sth wrong?
    aiyo, no wonder u ll lao sai after taking vege and fruits as a meal

    ReplyDelete