Thursday, July 8, 2010

Enjoy =)

Nothing much. Just feel like dropping here.

1.
Went to Times Square with Evi at noon.

Actually this is the first time we hanged out for shopping.
And also the first time I used rapid KL from Desa to Times Square.
Normally will just grab a taxi, share with my housemate.
Or take the school bus to Serdang KTM, and then switch to KTM.

Suddenly I am awaken, and realize haven't been to KL area do shopping since 8 months ago.

Expecting to get some formal dress for both convocation and working purpose.
Got few shirts.
But somehow it's not enough thou.
More to grab.

Had a hair cut at Kimarie.
Well.. The outcome is disappointed. For me and Vi.

2.
When I was about to call daddy, mummy text me in order to inform me that daddy had booked a white myvi (limited edition) for me.
Personally, I'm extremely excited!!
Can't wait to get it.
Thanks Daddy Mummy.
Love you always ^^

3.
Everything is slow down.
After the 4 months of hectic and rush.
I can feel that warm right now.

-------------------------------

Try-ING all the items I bought from Watson.

Veet~
Efficiency!
Ultra moisturizing after removed the hair! My skin is now smooth like a baby skin.
*Thumb up*

Nivea Whitening Body Milk~
Skin color is getting darker due to the swimming activity with Vi.
Hopefully it can help in balancing the skin tone.

Nivea Double Action Whitening Mask~
F.O.C of body milk above.
It's instant hydrating and lightening dark spots by reducing uneven skin tone.
*Happy*

Secretly enjoy the night *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment