Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy-ing


Quite happy today. Due to:
1. Had a kepo session with Leo and Gene after class. Scheduling our time table. Planning our trip before bye bye to each others. Okay, it's kind of wasting of time. Somehow, did release my stress after the mango ice smoothies.
*Grin*

2. Schedule has been confirmed. 25th June (Fri) - Final Presentation. 6th July (Tue) - External Review + Exhibition. 25th July (Sun) - Convo
*Smile*

3. Daddy agreed to let me work in Singapore after graduated.
*Big smile*

4. Booking tickets for family. Two little eng tao brothers are coming too. 23rd-26th July. Long time have no family vacation! Even it's only at KL, I mean so much for me.. ^^
*Smile widely*

5. Mummy agreed to let me go Shanghai EXPO!!!! Awwww.... I LOVE YOU SOO SOO SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
*HAHAHAHAHHAHAH*

Like I memang can graduate. HAHA.. If I put more effort during this two weeks, work harder, sleep less, drink more Brands, take more candies, less fb, talk less, bath more, for sure can finish everything before the deadline. Kan? XD

Wish me good luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment