Thursday, May 19, 2011

30 Days challenge : Day 2

How have you changed in the past 2 years?

1. Growing older of course XD. Haha.. Not literal meaning here. The person I met, the experience I gained, the incident I passed, all and all bring maturity.

2. More pimples. Gosh. Trying new brand again and again. Why it can't cure!

3. Stubborn more. Lolxx... Much more opinionated to say. Go on as I want, even been damped by one's ardour.

4. Changed to be emotional. Laugh like nobody past few minutes. Cry like a baby the next second. Mood can change in the twinkling of an eye!

5. Kung fu of concealing emotions even better. It drives me crazy for certain moment.

6. Learned to accept the cruel of reality. The death of dearest. The lost of treasure.

7. Studied been single. Enjoyed to be single. Making last minute plan and stay out all night.

8. Straightforward, to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment