Friday, February 25, 2011

25.02.11

7 months.. yea.. i had been here for 7 months.. and guess wat? not even a new fren i make... lolx.. funny rite.. church member? they r all in gang, probably knew each others well, had particular topics.. how am i going to fix myself in at such a condition? when somebody come to me to hav chitty-chat w me, it ended up a scene like jumping the bail.. admit tat am a failure on module of communication.. as i owes tot might result an awkward atmosphere during conversation.. so.. b4 ruining the atmosphere, better get myself out from thr... then, colleague? all r malays.. it jus so hard for me to hang out w them as the differences of culture.. am not racist, jus not tat comfy to b w them... seriously i hav no idea y i imprisoned mysef in.. and currently, i started to mad on tis one-man show lifestyle.. jeez... send me a fren pls..

4 comments:

  1. i hate sms.. XD
    ignore fren's message very often.. especially those "how r u?" "how life?" "nite~" bla bla bla kind of message... am so so mean.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. "how r u?" from ex is the lamest one, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. from ex, normally i will reply.. hahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete